Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Appearances and radio interviews

Just to let you know, I'll be doing the following publicity in the next coming weeks. I'll be adding mp3s of the radio interviews to my website, as these become available. If you're in the area or can tune into these interviews, I'd delighted to meet you!

Tuesday, August 5
12:30 pm
In-Studio Radio Interview
KLCC-FM / Radio Alice
Contact: Liz Saint John, liz@sfradio.cbs.com

7:00 pm
Talk & Signing
Book Passage
51 Tamal Vista
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Event Coordinator: Dana Kelly, 415/927-0960, x239 or dkelly@bookpassage.com

Thursday, August 7
8:40 am-8:55 am PT
LIVE Radio Phoner
KSCO-AM / Good Morning Monterey Bay
Host: Jeff Galipeaux
Contact/Co-Host: Rosemary Chalmers, rosie@ksco.com

7:00 pm
Talk & Signing
Bookshop West Portal
80 West Portal
San Francisco, CA 94127
Phone: 415/564-8080
Contact: Neal Sofman, 415/225-6427 or nsofman@aol.com

Saturday, September 27
2:00 pm-2:55 pm
West Hollywood Book Fair, Los Angeles, CA
Panel: “Global Connections: Exploring the World in Fiction”
Moderator: Lisa Teasley
Contact: Corey Roskin, 323/848-6403 or croskin@weho.org
3:00 pm-4:00 pm Signing

Tuesday, September 30
4:00 pm
TAPED National TV Interview
LaSalle Productions / Connie Martinson Talks Books
Contact/Host: Connie Martinson, talksbks@aol.com
*Note: This show is nationally syndicated, to various stations in CA; NYC; Vail, CO; Coral Gables, FL; etc

Also: I just found an error in my Author's Afterword. Please note, it should be Charles V of Germany and I of Spain, rather than the other way around. This is entirely my dyslexia and will be corrected in subsequent editions. I apologize for the error!

3 comments:

J.M. Aucoin said...

Book just came in yesterday. Now to find some reading time. :-)

Have fun in your appearances.

C.W. Gortner said...

Thanks, Justin! Hope you enjoy the book, though it's got less swashbuckling than Reverte :)

The appearances and interviews went well. I'll blog about them later, as I'm trying to get Catherine finished ASAP.

J.M. Aucoin said...

Haha, that's OK. His new one comes out later this month so I'll get my swashbuckling fix there. For now, I'll be engrossed in yours. :-)

Glad to hear the appearances went well.