Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

CONFESSIONS OF CATHERINE DE MEDICI in trade paperback!

The trade paperback edition of THE CONFESSIONS OF CATHERINE DE MEDICI is in stores tomorrow, with a gorgeous new cover and bonus reader material!

I'll be on tour most of June. My first tour with Historical Fiction Virtual Tours starts tomorrow and ends June 6; you can follow my schedule here.

My second tour with Pump Up Your Book Promotion starts on June 13 and ends on June 24; the schedule is here.

In addition, I'll be appearing at the Historical Novel Society Conference in San Diego, June 17 - 19. To find out more about this one-of-a-kind gathering of the tribe, click here.

For my UK-based readers, the mass market paperback edition of THE TUDOR SECRET, hits stores on June 9. The new edition is beautiful, with a slightly re-designed cover. I'm excited about it and hope my UK readers enjoy the book!

As you can see, I'm going to be busy, so this blog may be quiet for a while. In the past, I've posted my daily tour appearances here, as they happen, but this time, they'll be posted on my Facebook page instead, so as to not clutter up this blog's feed. If you want to follow along, please do so at Facebook.

Thanks for all your support, as always. I hope to be back soon with more exciting author interviews, giveaways, and news!

2 comments:

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

I received your book last week and I simply can't wait to read it!

Unknown said...

I read The Confessions of Catherine de Medici with the A History of Royals Goodreads Group and loved it! Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did!