Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week 3 of the Confessions tour

This week, I'll be at the following blogs on the third week of The Confessions of Catherine de Medici virtual tour. Please, stop by if you can!

June 14 - Wonders and Marvels. Enter to win one of 3 copies of the book!
June 14-  The Bluestocking Society
June 15- Savvy Verse and Wit
June 15- The Book Faery Reviews
June 16- The Review Stew
June 16 - Literary Lolita
June 17-  Acting Balanced
June 17- Life in Review
June 18 - Review from Here
June 18 - The Introverted Reader

3 comments:

Serena said...

Thanks for listing my blog!

Michelle V said...

The book was absolutely amazing!! My post will be up tomorrow (Life in Review is my blog).

Blessings
Michelle V

C.W. Gortner said...

You're welcome, Serena.
Thank you, Michelle! It's a great review and I've already linked it and sent a copy to my Random House publicist.