Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Win A Silver Phoenix Pin, courtsey of MJ Rose at The Burton Review

By now, most of you know how much I love MJ Rose's Reincarnationist series. These are intriguing, layered and fascinating thrillers that are right up there with the best in the genre. MJ's latest, The Hypnotist, is my favorite so far, combining reincarnation, art, and the high-stakes black market world into a complex, unputdownable story. You can read my review here.

Now, MJ is offering readers a limited edition silver Phoenix pin, courtsey of The Burton Review. Fans of the series will recognize the pin's significance; others can simply enjoy its beauty. To enter, head over to The Burton Review where Marie Burton is also offering a great post on MJ's books, including the book trailer. Good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous prize! I loved REINCARNATIONIST too, (it was my first review) still have to read the new one though. She is brilliant and so supportive of newbie writers.

Laura said...

This is beautiful. Please enter me.
Laura
laura.leahj@gmail.com