Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A few more stops

My virtual tour ends this week, and I've had so much fun visiting all the different blogs and interacting with readers. Your enthusiasm has made all the difference; and The Last Queen trade paperback has gone into a second printing. Thank you!!

This week, I have new reviews at Book Addiction and Book Faery Reviews; Book Connection interviewed me; and Epic Rat and Cafe of Dreams are featuring my guest posts. Stay tuned for a new review at Cafe of Dreams, followed by my last stop at Book Lover.

It's been a truly marvelous tour; I want to say a special thank you to my friend Dorothy Thompson and her terrific team at PumpUpYourBookPromotion for their tireless work putting the tour together. And once again I must thank all the bloggers who so generously contributed their time and enthusiasm. In an era of dwindling marketing dollars, the book blogging world is a haven and I sincerely appreciate every blogger out there who, often without pay or major media recognition, work so hard to keep the flame of reading alive.
De todo corazon, gracias.

1 comment:

Val Perry said...

Hey Chris! Saw The Last Queen on an endcap in Border's on Randolph Street in downtown Chicago today, alongside some other very reputable histfic as well. The genre seems to be getting some mad respect.